Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Baby Products that I love and work for us!

I just thought I would write down some products that we have that we love and couldn't live without!!
  • Huggies Diapers!!  I truly think it totally depends on the baby because I have heard negative things about Huggies.  But for Reese the Huggies brand fits her perfectly. We have had no leakage problems so far =)  We tried Pampers because that is what the hospital gave us, but I found that they did fit her around the waist that well!
  • Target Brand Formula (generic for Similac Advanced):  One thing about formula feeding it can be expensive especially the name brands.  We started Reese out on Similac Advanced in the hospital, but found that compared to the generics it is more expensive and you don't get as much.  More like only half as much!  So I compared the labels and they are identical.  It's cheaper and you get more.  
  • Aquaphor: for protecting her cute lil bum!!  I love this stuff!  Not only for her bum, but also for her cheeks when they get chapped because she is starting to teethe and drooling like mad!!  I buy the Target generic, and love it!!
  • Vibrating Bouncy Seat:  This has been one of those products that I don't know what I would do without.  Reese loves it!  It vibrates and also has an overhead activity bar that plays music and lights up!  She will even nap in it at times! The vibrating feature is a must!
  • Pack n Play:  To be honest I wasn't sure how much I would use this, but I am so thankful we registered for and got it as a gift.  We have a two-story house, so the idea of having to run upstairs every time I need something just sounds so annoying.  We keep the pack n play downstairs and keep diapers, wipes, an extra outfit, and other misc things in it.  It has a changing station and a bassinet.  When she was a newborn, Reese would take her naps in that!  I still use the changing station.
  • Bumbo:  Reese is one that has to be sitting up, and looking out at everything.  Now that she is able to hold her head up, this little seat is a must!  I will sit her in this and she will watch TV with us for at most 45 mins before she is over it!
  • Boppy:  Not only is this great for those that are breastfeeding, but we found this great for tummy time, a feeding aid so your arms don't get tired, and just as an aid to help Reese sit up when she is under her activity mat!!
  • A swing (don't be afraid to splurge, the extras come in handy):  We use our swing every single day.  Reese loves to be in her swing, listening to the music, watching the little birds, looking at her reflection or just swinging til she falls asleep!
 I know every family has there own things that they love, but these are a few things that we have found that make our life so much easier

No comments:

Post a Comment