I really love the months of November and December! One because of the big oversized sweaters and sweatshirts. Two because of the great foods that are typically made during this time. But most importantly because it brings friends and family together to remember what truly is important.
I have a mutual friend, named Rebeca, that is in need of one major thing this Thanksgiving and Christmas season. It is her oldest daughter, Kassandra, who because of some personal reasons has been in Mexico with Rebeca's mom! Well, Rebeca has been working really hard to bring Kass home before Thanksgiving so that she can be reunited with her and Kass's little sister Lucia.
The expenses are building up, and I want to help in whatever way I can! It would break my heart to not be able to have Reese with me, so I have started a fundraiser thru 31! All money will go to Rebeca and her little family to help with travel expenses, and whatever else she is in need of! Please message me or comment if you are interested. I would like to submit all orders by this coming Monday!
Thank you all and God Bless!
Mallory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment