I had my first 31 party yesterday afternoon! Again thank you to those that came, and to my sponsor for coming all the way from Northern Indiana to run the party!! Even though it wasn't a huge turn out it was very encouraging and put some anxiety at ease for me!
*
The experience really gave me the confidence to try different things to
help get the ladies that choose to hold a party the most out of the
experience. Not only are people opening up their homes, but they are
also giving their time as well. There is nothing more exciting then
helping others feel rewarded!
*
I am truly truly excited to continue with this business because I believe in not only the products, but also what the company stands for, which is to Celebrate, Encourage and Reward Women! Whether you are single, married, and/or have children, every woman wants to feel the encouragement from their family and friends for all that they do.
*
We as a society, I feel, need to be better at building one another up! In a culture that is very much cut-throat and promoting the idea of doing whatever you can to get ahead; we need to take it back to what David wrote in Proverbs 31! To Celebrate the Woman who does anything and everything for those that she loves without ever asking for recognition.

No comments:
Post a Comment