Since we now can't wash Tyler and I's clothes with Reese's; I have tried two different types of baby recommended detergents. One being the well know Dreft, and the other Purex Baby. Here is what I have concluded:
Dreft
- Marketed as the "#1 approved by Pediatricians"
- Price: 9.97 for 50 fl oz which gives you approx. 62 loads at Walmart
- In my opinion because it's suppose to be gentle to meet the needs of a baby's sensitive skin, I don't think it does the best on removing stains. I have to use Shout Free Laundry Stain Remover for an added kick
- Some may like the smell of this detergent, but I'm not a fan. It doesn't scream clean and fresh to me.
Purex Baby
- Branded as "hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested and formulated to be extra gentle on your little one’s sensitive skin."
- Price: 2.97 for 50 fluid oz. which gives you approx. 33 loads at Walmart
- I still use my Shout Free Stain Remover but I have noticed that when I don't use it, Purex Baby does do a better job of cutting the stains.
- I
likeno LOVE the smell of Purex Baby. It's what I think of when I think of what a baby should smell like. It's fresh and clean smelling!
Even if you disagree with me on how Dreft removes stains or how it smells. You have to agree Purex has Dreft beat in price by a landslide. So which will you choose?



No comments:
Post a Comment