Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Wow it's been awhile

I have recently been viewing a good friend of mine's blog, and realized how much I loved the blogging world.  It's nuts that my last entry was back in December, I believe.  So much has happened.  We now have a one year old; which is still hard for me to grasp!! I guess I will kick off this new blog post with a verse that I came across today.

Psalm 46:5
God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day

 In a world where we are constantly being pulled here, told this or that, and just battle the demons of this world.  It is such a great encouragement to know that if God is within us; WE CANNOT FALL.  Even if the world seems to be crashing, and we feel so lost, God is there ALWAYS.  What an encouragement to know!  I have always believed that as a woman I have a voice (sometimes it does get me in trouble =) that I am confident, and that I have a mind that is strong! However, insecurities do creep in and take hold, and there are times when you feel just so broken.  It is in those times that verses like this one in Psalms take hold and truly speak to me.  Nothing is impossible with God by your side, and in our greatest weakness His Glory and Power is made more complete, and we become more aware of His presence.

What encouragement.  

So this was my kickoff to this new blogging experience.  Well more like Take 2 on blogging.  I hope you all enjoy, and I promise to mix things up.  You never know what I'll blog about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment